Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gathering of 6Joy n kindness.

it was a blast:)
nice gathering.
Thanks the organisers:) Dk hu. i only noe is pei yu n en qi n ............
when i went there , i saw ee jet then i made my way to the bbq pit. (sort of)
then ee jet said hey jiajing. u going wrong way sia. =.=
DIAO.
then this time, i really 'made my way' to the pit. heheh. say hm n damien. :D
took out my PSP n played.
Sry girls for throwing sand at u using the sand ball... nice:) :)
heheh. updating now... "D
O_O ^______________________________________^
Bye. hav a nice day worhx:)

3 comments:

  1. Was it very fun ? Can tag me pls :) thanks !Wished i could go too !
    ESther ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u cr8 a acc here 1st? esther. ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you, you boys should play with us instead of electronice gadgets and ball lor. It will be more fun! =)))) And hor, I am not the ORGANISER. I am the MESSENGER, so are you but you did not do the job. So many ppl i inform and they ask ques i need to ans, my phone bill zoom up. Got scolded by my mum. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MISTER! =(

    ReplyDelete